Website Owners & Bloggers
If you have a website or blog, participate in the Internet Blackout!
Upload this pop-up and display it on your site for 24 hours:
If you use Blogger, follow these steps to embed the code into your blog:
1. Sign in to your Blogger account and, once you enter the dashboard of your blog, click on ‘Layout’.
3. Get the code for the English, BM, or Chinese pop-up message.
5. To link the image, replace <img src=’./ with <img src=’http://cari.com.my/cijtest/cij_images/ (This will make the image static).
7. Save the widget and publish it under your footer.
If you use WordPress, follow these steps to embed the code into your blog:
1. Copy the code from the following website’s textarea
2. Paste the code into the wordpress theme as shown in the picture below